The Arc Gymnastics Seminar takes beginner to intermediate trainees
through two days of Gymnastics Coaching for Functional Fitness.
Over 2 days of practical training, and theoretical input, you'll gain an understanding of the following:
- In-depth technical breakdowns of important skill progressions.
- The system of going from from 0-5 of each skill.
- The most common form breakdowns of each skill & how to address them.
- How to structure & programme individual Gymnastics training.
- How to combine Gymnastics, Weightlifting & Met-Con's and limit interference.
- Programming for day-to-day fitness classes, gymnastics classes & 1-1 / Online.
- Learn various spotting techniques, and be spotted through drills to learn FAST.
- Undergo Flexibility Assessments, and how to address your weaknesses.
To get the most from this Seminar we recommend that you have at least 2 Strict Chin-Ups or Pull-Ups, and you are able to Kick Up to a Handstand against the wall.
Each practical starts with the flexibility & joint preparation demands for that skill.
We then work steadily through the progression line introducing new points of performance one set at a time and spotting where it's relevant.
Important concepts are emphasised between sets, so the group improves their form and understands why the form is improving.
We then re-cap, and provide even more information on elements such as programming.
Participants need not worry about having to remember everything from the weekend.
You can purchase the Arc Gymnastics Coaching Book as an addition.
This is a 150 page document containing the breakdown of each of the Gymnastics Skills. The sections re-caps all the important concepts from the weekend into chapters.
9:00am - 2:30pm
(1 Hour Lunch)
Warm Ups & Floor Core
DIPS / HSPU:
- Scapula & Joint Prep
- Push Ups, Dips & Rings
- HSPU Progression System
- Flexibility Assessments
- Programming System & Review Pt. 1
9:00am - 2:30pm (1 Hour Lunch)
- Programming System & Review Pt. 2
- Shoulder Flexibility & Activation
- Handstand Strength & Shape
- Handstand Allignment & Balance
- Handstand Accessory Exercises
- Awareness Exercises
- Skill Practice
- Ring Supports & Grips
- Transition Strength & Technique
- Skill Practice
CF Route 7
Copyright ARC Gymnastics 2020